Welcome to Maximum Effort :)

Today is the day! May 3rd, 2020, we are releasing a blog! Possibly a blog+vlog combo. I have always loved picking up the camera and filming for miscellaneous reasons, whether it be for a class project or just a video diary for my own eyes to view. In recent years I have been much more of a writer as well. I've read and heard that writing out feelings you have, whether it is consistent or not, is healthy and on top of it personally, I've learned more about myself in the last 2 years doing so than I ever could have imagined. Now I know I sound corny and probably like every health/whatever blogger out there, but ya know what, I think that should go to show so many of us aren't that different and every struggle we go through even just one other person is going through the same or similar thing. So who is to say this blog can't help that one person, even if it is ultimately just myself. I take that as a win. Now as I've mentioned I may add in some vlog clips here and there because as you've come to conclude I'm sure, I am not the best writer or typer for that matter but another thing you should know about me is I have ADHD and love to procrastinate (I know, I know, horrible combo), but I have found some serious passion inside for this type of thing so I'm gonna take this motivation and run wild with it. Thank you for reading, especially through all the rambling, I hope you stay tuned for more and get to take this journey with me :)

Comments